drm_tools home page
The current version of drm_tools is 1.1.24, from May 11, 2015.
drm_tools contains the following small utilities:
Download the drm_tools source distribution or Windows binaries here: here
Release 1.1.6 and any subsequent releases of these tools are
covered by the GNU General Public License version 2.
- accudate modified date utility with subsecond accuracy
- binorder sort and merge fixed length binary record files
- binreplace find and search/replace in binary files
- chardiff compare a test file and a reference file character by character within lines
- columnadd adds columns of integers, decimals and/or times
- datasniffer a tool for dumping binary data
- dmath double precision calculator, supports array operations
- execinput runs an input file as a series of commands
- extract a tool for extracting and formatting from text files
- Supports scripting, math operations, and PCRE regular expressions.
- mbin input tool for buffering large binary data streams.
- mbout output tool for buffering large binary data streams.
- mdump a tool for dumping binary data.
- msgqueue command line manipulation of message queues
- pockmark corrupt data streams (for testing data encoding/decoding programs)
- tarsieve filter, then list or split, a tar file or tar data stream